NEW FACILITIES PLANNED!
Subject to relevant planning approvals, we are plannning a range of additional facilities from 2013. See attached for more information /uploads/asset_file/new facilities.pdf
The school has extensive premises available for letting. Below is a brief description of the main facilities available but please contact Mrs Clare Grimbly (Lettings Officer) or Mr Louis Parker (Site Manager) to discuss your requirements. Telephone 01732-454608 ext. 253 or 07771 641766 or e-mail email@example.com
- Auditorium – approximately seating 220 people, sound and lighting box, grand piano, and large roll down screen for use with presentations, drama room behind stage which can be used for changing during stage show productions.
- Modern Teaching Rooms with interactive whiteboards and projectors installed.
- Art Rooms with easel hire available.
- 2 Art Galleries with specialised lighting. Staff available to advise and assist with hanging material.
- 3 ICT Rooms – Fully air conditioned with 32 computers in each room, all with Internet Access and interactive whiteboard and projector. Technical Support at an additional cost if required.
- 2 Modern Food Technology rooms both with electric and gas ovens, also fitted with interactive whiteboards. Disabled facilities available.
- Conference Rooms with boardroom layout for 30+ people. Interactive whiteboard, flipchart, whiteboard included. Stationery packs and refreshments available on request.
- Gymnasium – ideal for various club activities from Tai Chi to soft football/cricket, yoga, badminton, basketball and children’s parties (including Bouncy Castles). Suitable footwear applicable.
NEW! Outside Premises
New All Weather Courts - suitable for tennis, netball and 5-a-side football (including goals and nets). Floodlighting available.
1 Adult Football Pitch 75 x 100 metres, with 24ft x 8ft goal posts.
- 1 Junior Football Pitch 60 x 100metres with 21ft x 7ft goal posts.
- Playing Field – large open area.
- Car Parking Facilities for vehicle clubs etc.
Amazikids Chess Camp application form: /uploads/asset_file/Knole Academy Chess Camp Term 1 2013 14.docx