Knole Music Partnership
Following the success of our Knole Music Partnership CPD project last term we are delighted to host a further x6 CPD online sessions from January through to July 2021.
We will deliver a short practical music workshop, followed by music resources and schemes of work support for the music leads to the non-specialist music teacher. We will also discuss a programme for the music development for the partnership schools.
There will be x30 places available for each course and it is recommended that you book all x6 CPD sessions. These places are free to schools who have signed up for the Annual Sports Partnership fee, for those that haven't the cost is £40 per session. Further information will be emailed out to all Primary schools by Clare Strange.
- Winning warm up - 2nd March , 4pm – 4.45pm (45 mins)
- Where can a song take you - 23rd March, 4pm – 5.30pm (1h 30m)
- Marvellous Math - 22nd April, 4pm – 5.30pm (1h 30m)
- Fabulous Phonics - 20th May, 4pm – 5.30pm (1h 30m)
- Sensational SEND - 10th June, 4pm – 5.30pm (1h 30m)
- A Sing School is a Successful School - 29th June, 4pm – 5.30pm (1h 30m) [see note above about extending if possible)
Further information about the CPD sessions can be found by clicking on the 'Out of the Ark Music' link below:-