Are you a parent who may be looking at getting back into the workplace via volunteering or a grandparent who might have time and skills to share? If so ...
You are invited to:
Stronger Kent Community Fair in Sevenoaks
Sat 13 October 2pm – 4pm
Sevenoaks Leisure Centre
Free entry, everyone welcome
For visitors, there’s no need to book – just pop in and take a look!
- Get information and advice on everything from health to victim support to training opportunities
- Find new voluntary and leisure opportunities
- 30 stalls from charities, community groups & services and hobby groups
- Tombola, giveaways & stallholder activities
- Get a health check at the health kiosk
- Plus free Silly Olympics games and ping pong tables for adults and children
- West Kent Mind Skiffle band and singing too!
Volunteer opportunities - everything from supporting people in their own homes, DIY, helping in a dementia café, leading walking groups, reading with children in schools, supporting women who breastfeed, PR, fundraising & many more!
Leisure opportunities – everything from walking football to photography, art excursions and ladies acapella!
Find ways to gain skills, boost your CV, use your knowledge, fill your time, meet people and boost your happiness.
Find out more: https://skcfairs.wordpress.com
Kent Medway Royal Voluntary Service, British Red Cross, Dunton Green Shed Project, Alzheimer's Society, Royal Bristish Legion Industries, Holding On Letting Go, Every Step Counts, Porchlight, Beanstalk, Little Kickers, Kent Scouts, Singing Nation, Sevenoaks Camera Club, Social Enterprise Kent, Friends of the Earth, Sevenoaks Bowling Club, Live Well Kent/ Shaw Trust, Citizens Advice in North & West Kent, West Kent Mind, Victim Support, P S Breastfeeding CIC, Wellbeing People, Sevenoaks Visual Arts Forum (SVAF )run Sevenoaks Kaleidoscope Gallery in partners, Macmillan Crossroads Care Kent & Medway Volunteer Service, Nova Children's Project CIC, The Arts Society Sevenoaks, Green Street Blues, Imago Community, Stronger Kent Communities.
Stronger Kent Communities Programme charity no: 1111800