Welcome to Knole Academy's Sixth Form Virtual Visit. Sadly, due to the current situation we are unable to offer our Open Events in their usual format. Although a Virtual Visit cannot replace the experience of visiting us in person, we hope it will provide you with an insight into our ethos and our driven commitment to our students ensuring they receive the highest standards of teaching and learning to guarantee they fulfil their potential and aspirations.
At Knole Academy Post 16, we pride ourselves on a personalised approach to learning; we ensure that the experience you will have is tailored to meet your needs and aspirations. We offer a friendly and supportive learning environment and maintain high expectations of all of our students. As an IB World School, we aim to develop inquiring, knowledgeable, and caring young people who are ready for the world beyond academia.
Here is an outline of what we offer:-
- A wide range of academic and vocational courses, including the internationally recognised and prestigious International Baccalaureate Career-related Programme (IBCP).
- Wrap-around pastoral and curriculum support, including dedicated mentoring.
- Extensive opportunities to work closely with universities, apprenticeship providers and local national employers.
- Enrichment activities that will develop your skills for higher education, employment and beyond.
- Independent, impartial careers advice and guidance to help you achieve your aspirations.
The Post 16 team look forward to helping you build upon your success and achieve your ambitions.